For Sims 4 pc

by wolfprincess3469

Original Post

For Sims 4 pc

★★★ Newbie

When are you guys coming out with Sims 4 University life and cars far Sims 4 for PC or anything else for Sims 4 games PC just like you did for Sims 3

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: For Sims 4 pc

Champion

@wolfprincess3469, no one really knows when everything is going to be released. Raised eyebrow  Most of us helping here are volunteers who do not work for EA.  And while some people here do work for EA, they probably don't know a lot of this stuff either, and even if they did they probably couldn't say anything until that information is official. Wink

What we do know is that not everything from the Sims 3 will be done in the Sims 4.  (Just like not everything that was done in TS2 was done in TS3!)  From my understanding, TS4 runs on a completely different engine than TS3 did!  

I don't think we will get cars in TS4.  Without an open world there is no need for them, other than for looks. Confused   And TS4 was made not to have an open world because it was extremely taxing on many people's computers!  Disappointed  So that would be a lot of extra work just for something that doesn't really effect gameplay. Frown

But on a happier note, I'm pretty sure that they will be making a University pack for TS4.  Cool  While I'm not 100% sure, I think it is a safer bet since University was a very popular pack for both TS2 and TS3, and you wouldn't need an open world to accomplish this! Heart  But this is just my guess! Embarrassed

We do not have any upcoming news about any upcoming packs at this point in time.  We usually get a new Expansion Pack (EP) right before Christmas, but since we just got the Seasons EP this past June, I don't know if there are plans or not for another EP this year.  Thinking  We should get another Game Pack, and some Stuff Packs this year.  They usually tell us here when they officially get news about an upcoming pack.  Also, some Sim Gurus will sometimes "leak" information on Twitter about upcoming packs! Cool But this isn't a guarantee, just something to look out for!. Wink

Also, TS4 is also likely to get things that TS3 never had!  It is a whole separate game! Party hat

Happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)