Re: Flower Stuck Floating In The Air

by Dreamspinner3

Original Post

Flower Stuck Floating In The Air

★★★ Apprentice

I have a lot in Newcrest that has a lily flower stuck floating in the air after I moved my family out of that lot and into another that I can't get rid of .  I can't interact with the lily because it is right near the edge of the lot, nor can my Sim interact with it.  When I click on it, nothing happens in build mode or in regular play mode.  I can have the cursor hover over it and read a description of the item, but that is it. 

I have tried bulldozing the lot more than once, I tried repairing the game, I tried regenerating the Sims 4 folder and then putting back all of my mods, saves, and tray folders, and I tried deleting the game cache.  I have tried building totally new buildings on the lot after I moved my current Sim out too.  No matter what, the lily is still there right on the border line of the lot floating in midair.

Can someone help me figure out how to fix this?  I'm running the game on Windows 10 PC with all of the expansion packs, game packs, and stuff packs EXCEPT the Sims 4 Parenthood and the Sims 4 Toddler Stuff.

Message 1 of 7 (641 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Use the Sledgehammer in build mode to delete it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (615 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Tried that, it doesn't work. I can't interact with the flower at all in buy/build mode or in regular game play mode.
Message 3 of 7 (604 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Save the lot to your library then place it again. See if that fixes it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried that as well, it doesn't work.

Message 5 of 7 (582 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Then the only solution would be starting a new game. Or simply ignore it.

Message 6 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I was finally able to delete it using MCCC after enabling the debug command mode.

Message 7 of 7 (562 Views)