Fish trap reset?(island living)

by WhantSomeEggs

Original Post

Fish trap reset?(island living)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello! Just wondering what I should do about fish traps resetting. Seems like a bug but, not sure. It said on carl’s guides they can tale a couple days to fill up, i checked on them after about a day and it said they weren’t full quite yet so i let them be another day. It was my sims toddler’s birthday and so I went off lot to bake them a cake in san myshuno meadows’ kitchen. When I came back I figured I should check the traps since it had been one more day and it said these traps are not set. All of them. I had placed 4, 2 in shallows and 2 in the deeps off the off the grid island. They had been filling up and I’m not sure what I had done to reset them. I’m sure I had gone off lot before to visit the city for food recipes and they were still working after that.  

Going to set them again to see if I can get some fish this time, maybe open half of them early at least. Ty in advance for your help. 

Message 1 of 2 (831 Views)

Re: Fish trap reset?(island living)

★★★ Apprentice

So I'm having this same issue & I do believe that it may be due to leaving the lot - is anyone else having this same problem?

Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)