Re: Fewer Masterpieces and decreasing values.

by SheriGR

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Thank you. Glad no one else is having this annoying problem.

Message 11 of 15 (481 Views)

★ Apprentice

After Day 1 of testing with only the (updated) game; Vampires and first few packs added I created a new character I was able to get a masterpiece worth 9800.  I then created another Sim from my advanced Sim and have gotten Masterpieces worth 7,005; 8,990; 7,464; 8,280 and 9,600.  Also my excellent quality paintings are consistently above 2k now.

Am wondering if the lot location is playing a roll in these results. For these tests I evicted the Landgrabs and built my house on that lot. Thinking I will delete and reload everything and move back to the Landgrabs lot and see what happens.

Wondering if you have maxed out your purchased traits if that could cause a problem also since my new characters have traits my original Sim doesn't. Man I sure DO NOT want to start all over!

Thank you and everyone who has helped. Very much appreciate it.

Message 12 of 15 (454 Views)

Champion

@BlackDragon4160 You are very welcome. That's what we're her for and we enjoy helping! Happy simming! 

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 13 of 15 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, here we are... 3 years later... I dunno about u all but I have a family of phenomenal painters. I get duds like we all do but I get masters that range from 4k - 8k REGULARLY. I get Masters that range from 9K - 15K Kinda Often.... The illusive ghost I've been chasing is this one Masterpiece (Surrealism - Looks like a zombie Cow Plant) I painted worth 20K. Someone on another form said they painted something worth 65K (I didnt see any pics for proof), but I'm chasing the dream of surpassing my 20K painting.

Message 14 of 15 (270 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KingMarcus9485 going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 15 of 15 (258 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help