Farming

by ndejesus19

Original Post

Farming

★ Apprentice

New add on,

I was thinking that since sims 4 has both gardening and pets, why can’t they take it a bit further by adding farming.   They can add a new town,,fruits,vegetables,food stands ,or a grocery store . They can add new jobs I feel this would be interesting.

Message 1 of 9 (788 Views)

Re: Farming

Champion

@ndejesus19, yes this is a very popular request!Heart  Not only would it give them an opportunity to give us a grocery store or farmer's market, but it is a fantastic way to bring back horses to the Sims franchise!Party hat  (And hopefully, chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs too) Wink  I would also like to grow crops like corn, wheat, soy, oats, and maybe alfalfa or rye , etc.. Would also like to have butter churning or weaving! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (761 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 我也非常喜欢农场,最好是那种开放式饲养的,你们玩过星露谷物语吗,像那样散养小动物
Message 3 of 9 (741 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 I also like farms very much. It's better to keep them open. Have you ever played Star Dew Corn Language and kept small animals like that?
Message 4 of 9 (740 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also we lost a lot of the fruits and vegetables from sims 3 , including the fact that we could grow meat . So to the sims franchise please give this some thought, if you can create islands , mermaids,holidays,seasons then you can definitely create farm and maybe wine country.

Message 5 of 9 (729 Views)

Champion

@tayloraut, (thanks for putting in the translation! Angel)  No I have not played Stardew Valley (I had to look it up since I have never heard of it. Embarrassed )  It looks really cute and fun!  But I would still want farming in The Sims 4! Heart

@ndejesus19, while we may have lost some produce items from TS3, we have gained other produce when Seasons came out! :eahigh_file: But yes, I would love to have more grape varietals in the Sims again! Standard smile  

Message 6 of 9 (712 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Yes, I'm just giving you an example. I like the way that Stardew Valley raises poultry and livestock. It's open-ended. Chicks and ducks feed in the farm's open space every day. It's dark and the farmers drive them back to the henhouse. I don't like TS3 chickens and cattle very much. I'm confined to one item. It's a little boring. I can't appreciate the fun of raising chickens, ducks, cows and sheep. So hopefully TS4 will launch a farm documentary that will allow us to raise livestock and poultry openly.
Message 7 of 9 (705 Views)

Champion

@tayloraut, I never played the TS3 cows and chickens because they could only be purchased from the Sims Store, which I hated! Angry I did not like the over-priced piecemeal way the store sold items.  But I did buy every pack Expansion Pack and Stuff Pack of TS3.Standard smile  I have only seen the chickens and cows in TS3 in YouTube videos. Wink  It does seem that Stardew Valley's way of dealing with cows and chickens are more realistic, and I hope if TS4 ever has farming, then it would be more like that! Cool

Message 8 of 9 (700 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@ndejesus19 Well, they already have the produce and food stands in San Myshuno, but you're right. I miss the grocery store and book store from Sims 3. And new towns are ALWAYS nice.
Message 9 of 9 (652 Views)