Re: Evolve plant doesn´t show up anymore / Autonomous changeing outfits in seaso

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Evolve plant doesn´t show up anymore / Autonomous changeing outfits in seasons?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I´ve started playing Season in spring (season change 14 days) and I´m on my 8th day now. Evolving plants doesn´t show up until now, not for the ones in a greenhouse neither for the ones outside.

After the pre season patch it worked. I´m not sure if it´s by design or not but in 8 days there must be one plant to evovle, My Sim has every sort of plant in her garden Wink

Another thing I want to know how it´s meant to be. I thought that the Sims change their warm/cold outfits autonomously when they leave or come back into the house f.e. it´s cold outside AND in the house the thermostat is on warm. Or is the thermostat only to overheat your Sims and kill them? Wink   

Message 1 of 4 (444 Views)

Re: Evolve plant doesn´t show up anymore / Autonomous changeing outfits in seaso

Champion (Retired)

Your Gardener needs to be at a certain level to be able to evolve plants.

It seems that Sims frequently "forget" to change clothes when going inside. It has been like this for as long as I remember.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thx, my Sim is a gardener lvl 10 long before Seasons comes out. I´ve now a few plants to evolve but it takes much longer than before.

That the Sims forget to change clothes since a long time is no reason that they do it in Season again, certainly not when they implement new categories that they can choose clothe depend on the weather. Provided it should be like that, if it should be like before, I shut up. Wink

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There was some major changes to gardening. The amount of work has been cut down so a large garden is easier to maintain. Some plants basically only grow in a particular season. You can see it when you hover over the plant. (You wont see this without seasons).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (378 Views)