Embarrassment problem...

by cowardlydino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Embarrassment problem...

★ Novice

Help!

One time my sim went out to a restaurant with her friends and everyone started acting shocked. Like how a sim acts when they walk in on another sim using the bathroom. Then, my sim got an embarrassment +1 moodlet that said "Privacy Violated!" from privacy violation, like someone walked in on her when i know that didn't happen.

I used cheats to reset the sim and get rid of the moodlet, and it went away, but then it came back during the next gathering. It happened a few more times after the gathering and i was getting tired of trying to reset her and remove the embarrassment buff.

No matter what, I couldn't get rid of the moodlet. I used the cheats to remove that buff, and it worked for some time, but now it doesn't work anymore. I've tried resetting the game, and the buff will go away for a while, but then it will come back.

I don't know how to fix this. It doesn't happen with any of my other sims. I hope someone has a solution!

Message 1 of 4 (960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Embarrassment problem...

Champion

@cowardlydino, I don't know if this is a known problem or just something strange that is happening with your game. Raised eyebrow  The only thing I can think of is if you have Mods or Custom Content (CC).  Whenever EA patches the game, some of the CC and Mods become out of date and need to be updated by the modders.   If you use CC/Mods you can see if this is causing the problem by temporarily removing your Mods and then testing your game to see if that fixes the problem. Wink  If you don't use Mods, or if removing them made no difference, then you can try to repair your game through Origin.  Standard smile

Either way, please let us know if any of these helps you or not! Angel

Best of luck and Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,035 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@cowardlydino, I don't know if this is a known problem or just something strange that is happening with your game. Raised eyebrow  The only thing I can think of is if you have Mods or Custom Content (CC).  Whenever EA patches the game, some of the CC and Mods become out of date and need to be updated by the modders.   If you use CC/Mods you can see if this is causing the problem by temporarily removing your Mods and then testing your game to see if that fixes the problem. Wink  If you don't use Mods, or if removing them made no difference, then you can try to repair your game through Origin.  Standard smile

Either way, please let us know if any of these helps you or not! Angel

Best of luck and Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,036 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I do use CC. I will try to find the problem and remove the custom content. I didn't know what was causing the problem, so thank you for the suggestion! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This usually happens when a creator creates their cc from a nude mesh and they forget to change the items category from nude. Embarrassed Chances are the item that's causing the issue is what your sim is wearing when they become embarrassed. At least for me, this was the problem. 

Message 4 of 4 (884 Views)