Download

by livy1926

Original Post

Download

★★★ Newbie

Hello! 

I wanted to wipe out my PC and reset it to its factory setting as it’s become a bit slow and I’m sure it has a few bugs. But, having the sims4 I wanted to be sure I would be able to redownload my bought packs. I know wiping out my computer would obviously delete all of my downloads, but my question is, if I redownload origin and the sims after resetting it, will the packs/game content I bought still be there? I doubt I’d have to re-buy it or at least I really hope that isn’t the case. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4 (309 Views)

Re: Download

Champion (Retired)

@livy1926 

Having done this - both wiping a drive on an older computer and then bought a replacement PC later - I can tell you your games will be there.

As long as you log in under the account used to buy them you can download them onto your restored computer.

I hope this will give you some peace of mind knowing your games are safe.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
Game Version 1.55.105.1020 Patch 05Sept2019
All content installed thru Moschino Stuff Pack
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! That’s what I thought. But I wanted to be sure before doing anything too quickly. 

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Trust when I say I totally understand. 

It is always best to ask rather than be unpleasantly surprised. Wink

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)