Does curing vampirism auto make an adult?

by OliviaxPearl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does curing vampirism auto make an adult?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I'm going to cure my young adult vamp, when she drinks the drink, will she automatically turn into an adult or will the young adult-adult aging process restart? (Sims 4)

Message 1 of 3 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does curing vampirism auto make an adult?

Champion

@OliviaxPearl, while I never have cured any of my Vampires, I would think that they would stay a young adult.  I would imagine that they would start aging from day 1 of young adulthood, as opposed to, say, day 9 or wherever they were when they became a Vampire, but again this is only a guess based on what seems most logical for the game. Wink  

If you want I can do a test for you.  Or if you prefer to try it out yourself, you can always save your game right before you cure them and that way if you don't like the results you can exit without saving and reload that Vampire's household from where you were before you cured them.  If you do this, please tell us what you find out!  And again, if you don't want to experiment, just ask and I'll try it out for you!  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (733 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@OliviaxPearl, while I never have cured any of my Vampires, I would think that they would stay a young adult.  I would imagine that they would start aging from day 1 of young adulthood, as opposed to, say, day 9 or wherever they were when they became a Vampire, but again this is only a guess based on what seems most logical for the game. Wink  

If you want I can do a test for you.  Or if you prefer to try it out yourself, you can always save your game right before you cure them and that way if you don't like the results you can exit without saving and reload that Vampire's household from where you were before you cured them.  If you do this, please tell us what you find out!  And again, if you don't want to experiment, just ask and I'll try it out for you!  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (734 Views)

★ Guide

curing a vampire works exactly like PugLove888 says. when curing them, they start aging from day 1 of young adult (or whichever age group they were in I guess). I did it recently with a sim that was turned into a vampire about 5 days in to young adult and then lived for 50 sim days as a vampire.

Message 3 of 3 (587 Views)