Does EA ever plan to fix Hospital/doctors

by KMNCO

Original Post

Does EA ever plan to fix Hospital/doctors

★★★★ Novice

OK.  Before you ask me once again to plunk down money for a new pack....how about finally fixing the GTW hospital?  It's been a good whole folks.   No it is not productive to have staff which do nothing and no realistic that staff would never help sick folks.   Can we get a fix!!!!!  Before you ask for more of my money.  That would be great!

Message 1 of 4 (442 Views)

Re: Does EA ever plan to fix Hospital/doctors

Champion (Retired)

Please describe your problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Other sims do not truly work.  Patient are to taken to beds except by one sim.  It's not a workable site.   The Police Station works and the Scientist work.  I have no ideal why they are not fixing this one.

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Are you saying that the other doctor (if there is one) just stands around instead of working on the computer or analyzing? If you refer a case to him doesn't he take care of it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)