DLC IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE

by McPoopz

Original Post

Highlighted

DLC IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE

★ Novice

My girlfriend loves the sims series, she had a lot of dlc from the third one and wants dlc for sims 4, problem is that EA doesn't notice the price of DLC anywhere else in the world! The get to work expansion for $40!!! What a rip off. No dlc should EVER be that expensive, unless it is the biggest change ever to happen to the sims, which it certainly doesn't sound like it. The only game that can get away with $40 dlc is the reaper of souls expansion from Diablo 3, i was pissed when i heard that dlc was going to be $40, but you know what, it was worth it. It completely over hauled the game, improved the loot system, new end tier activities, new character, new special events, a new story act, more weapons and just so many more things. The get to work expansion does what, 3 new jobs and a building? And the other dlc for $20 is also too expensive. Expansions are normally $10-$15 which lots of time still aren't worth the money, I really wish you would stop being greedy and charge dlc at a reasonable price. I feel bad every time she has to pay so much for a dlc that doesn't even do much. Most people i know that play sims are casual gamers, and don't know that you are over charging for dlc, so you are just stealing money from them. Im not saying the dlc are bad, It's great that you are constantly updating the game and releasing dlc, thats a good thing. But you can NOT keep charging so much money for the dlc. I want to buy the sims 4 dlc for her, but i know not to spend all that money on it because its a rip off. Its on sale right now for $27 on amazon and i might buy it because i know its not getting cheaper and i am PISSED. That is just way to much money. Keep updating the game, keep making dlc, just don't charge so much for dlc, because if you keep charging so much for dlc, you are heading back to winning worst company of the year....again, and you certainly deserve it.

Message 1 of 4 (3,163 Views)

Re: DLC IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE

This is a forum, EA is not here....

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (3,145 Views)

★★★ Novice
Only thing here is your bad attitude. Got it.
Message 3 of 4 (1,898 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This thread is from 2015.

A lot has changed since then.

Going to lock this thread because if it.

If you're unhappy with the prices, it would probably be good to wait for a sale (there's sales often).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,888 Views)