Re: Constantly attacked by sims, not WB

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constantly attacked by sims, not WB

★ Novice

Hiya,

So my Spellcaster just reached celebrity level 2, and is now attacked every time he goes to a different lot regardless of the neighbourhood. The attacks happen as soon as he arrives, by random sims he hasn't met before (often multiple!), and he isn't part of any clubs. He has always lived in Glimmerbrook (not Windenburg which I have read can be a bit rowdy), and prior to this thing starting his reputation was pristine (now falling rapidly due to "fighting"). He is just trying to learn spells, make money through painting and have a good time, but these constant attacks are really putting a damper on any outing (even if he does always win them). 

Any ideas why this might be happening? It's a current, fresh installation (since yesterday) comprising of all of the packs minus the freebie guitar, with no mods or CC.

Message 1 of 4 (1,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@pyromanci07, it sounds like you have one of the curses that can happen to spellcasters for backfired spells or potions. Does you Needs panel have a little green boxing glove on it? The curse is called "Curse of Unwarranted Hostility" and  the developers showed it on the Developer's Livestream for Realm of Magic.  There are several curses your Spellcasters can get.  I had one that made my Sim very stinky SickLarge smile until I made a potion to eliminate it.  It was called "The Potion of Curse Cleansing".  You can sometimes find it a the shop in Casters Alley, but you can also learn and make it yourself at a fairly low level of Spellcaster.  Top Level Spellcasters can also learn the spell "Decursify"  (There are also cheats, but learning to be a Spellcaster isn't that hard and is more fun than a cheat.) Wink

To learn more about curses, go to Carl's Sims 4 Guide!  https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/curses.php  

Happy Simming! WizardParty hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,044 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@pyromanci07, it sounds like you have one of the curses that can happen to spellcasters for backfired spells or potions. Does you Needs panel have a little green boxing glove on it? The curse is called "Curse of Unwarranted Hostility" and  the developers showed it on the Developer's Livestream for Realm of Magic.  There are several curses your Spellcasters can get.  I had one that made my Sim very stinky SickLarge smile until I made a potion to eliminate it.  It was called "The Potion of Curse Cleansing".  You can sometimes find it a the shop in Casters Alley, but you can also learn and make it yourself at a fairly low level of Spellcaster.  Top Level Spellcasters can also learn the spell "Decursify"  (There are also cheats, but learning to be a Spellcaster isn't that hard and is more fun than a cheat.) Wink

To learn more about curses, go to Carl's Sims 4 Guide!  https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/curses.php  

Message 2 of 4 (1,045 Views)

★ Novice

@PugLove888 wrote:

Well, now I feel a bit silly. That was it, but I completely missed it. Thank you! I had immunity to curses, but I must have gotten it before I immunised myself. I'll just put it down to being a "noob-caster". Large smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,014 Views)

Champion

@pyromanci07, no problem! We are all learning this pack as we play, so we are all bound to make mistakes or be a bit confused. Angel

Message 4 of 4 (1,004 Views)