Cheating and Stealing Issue in the Sims 4 Gallery

by iizardboii

Original Post

Cheating and Stealing Issue in the Sims 4 Gallery

★ Apprentice

Hello everyone. Today I am talking about an issue that is probably the most concerning on the Gallery. Cheating. Stealing. Lying. These three issues are the reason why many talented simmers are leaving, with even more in their path. It is very hurtful to see people steal and reupload the creation you worked very hard on. I thought things like that we were supposed to learn NOT to do when we were like, 6. Many, many people have invested tens of hundreds of dollars in your game and we can not get something like stealing and cheating fixed? The people that are cheating, stealing, and lying need to be stopped. I myself am close to my breaking point and I know many other creative, valuable simmers are too. Please EA and Maxis, please, for the people that have kept you in business. Is it too much to ask?
Thank you for your time,
SarahPlays06 (aka Sarah)

Message 1 of 3 (1,458 Views)

Re: Cheating and Stealing Issue in the Sims 4 Gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

[EA_Lanna: Removed name calling. Please aim to keep focus on feedback and be mindful of personal or targeting statements as per the AHQ forum rules

This is sims and not "real' but what is real is ya'll sucking some of the joy out of my gameplay. And, I am curious to see how EA does respond to this problem, if and when, and quickly please. This is really discouraging to know this continues still. I hope EA can kinda sorta in someway look at and be able to tell some of the big cheaters and I hope that a few of the main ones can be shut down and banned from the gallery period for like 6 months or so or whatever and all they can do is play and save to their library. Thanks, have a nice afternoonWinkStandard smile

Message 2 of 3 (1,427 Views)

Re: Cheating and Stealing Issue in the Sims 4 Gallery

★★★ Apprentice

Support you and this message, SarahPlays06!  And below is a link to a similar set of concerns from this past week...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Gallery-misconduct/td-p/6584183

Message 3 of 3 (1,391 Views)