Cheating On Other Sims

by jhwadtr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating On Other Sims

★★ Novice

So I noticed this thing in the sims that if your sim cheats on another sim infront of the existing sim they were current dating, They show no reaction and none of the relationships change at all. 

So my Sim has 2 Girlfriends but they're doing nothing about it. They don't hate each other and none of their moods change at all while in the previous games, they did that just fine.

Can we have an Update where if the Sim cheats on another sim, they geninuelly have a reaction to it?? It would be more realistic considering it happens in Real Life?

Message 1 of 2 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating On Other Sims

[ Edited ]
Champion

@jhwadtr, I remember a while back another thread that mentioned this same thing!  I agree that it should be more realistic.  I have seen Sims with the Jealous trait react negatively to their boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse cheating.  But then again, Sims with the Jealous trait get jealous even if you are just talking with someone else! Large smileDisappointed   So, we have Sims acting from one extreme to the other, with nothing in between! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cheating On Other Sims

[ Edited ]
Champion

@jhwadtr, I remember a while back another thread that mentioned this same thing!  I agree that it should be more realistic.  I have seen Sims with the Jealous trait react negatively to their boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse cheating.  But then again, Sims with the Jealous trait get jealous even if you are just talking with someone else! Large smileDisappointed   So, we have Sims acting from one extreme to the other, with nothing in between! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (384 Views)