Re: Cerimony Awards Get Famous

by gaia69noche

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cerimony Awards Get Famous

★ Apprentice

Hello,

Right now, my Sim is in the acting career. I got a notification that he's nominated for an Award (Sunday 7pm). I don't know how to be in the cerimony, I've checked the calender (in my calender I don't have the Cerimony Award Event and also don't have the Talent Show Event), I've went to the lounge where the cerimony is, and nothing happens. I also started a new game to see if it was a CC problem, and still the same.

Anyone can help me. How can I have the events in my calender and how do I attend the cerimony?

Message 1 of 17 (69,322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

The Award ceremony (of course) are at the hottest spot in town. If you missed one just show up next sunday at 7 pm. It is a a recurring event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 7 of 17 (69,279 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You just show up at the given time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 17 (69,300 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have posted about this issue, as well, just yesterday. Hope we get some answers, but it's looking like it might take awhile.......

Message 3 of 17 (69,298 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dude, of course we are showing up at the given time. >_>
Message 4 of 17 (69,298 Views)

★ Apprentice
I've got the notification about my Sim's nomination by 1pm and went to the lot at 7pm (the lounge, because in the notification don't say where). Nothing happened in the lot and nothing happened in my event calender.
Message 5 of 17 (69,296 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yea, same here.
Message 6 of 17 (69,293 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The Award ceremony (of course) are at the hottest spot in town. If you missed one just show up next sunday at 7 pm. It is a a recurring event.

Message 7 of 17 (69,280 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok! You have to wait some Sim days to have the event on your calender. It was only a matter of time. All solved, thanks
Message 8 of 17 (69,191 Views)

★★★ Guide

My sim is an author. Got notification he won an award, went to the ceremony and he not only did not get an award, they never called his category.

Why? 

Message 9 of 17 (64,176 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@troshalom I have same problem. I'd like my sims to have their awards but those keeps going to other sims and some of them even does not go and get their awards even they are at the scene. All the time.
Message 10 of 17 (49,377 Views)