Re: Celebrity sims embarrased

by SheriGR

Original Post

Celebrity sims embarrased

★★★ Newbie

I have a 3 star celebrity sim who has a husband and 3 kids. Her kids are constantly "invading her privacy" and getting the embarrassed moodlet just by being in the same house as her. The celebrity sim can't do anything around the house because her kids keep stopping her. It's getting really frustrating. They're all good friends but it doesn't seem to make a difference. How do I stop this?

Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

Re: Celebrity sims embarrased

Champion

@slaws1313 I have looked around a bit and the only possibly similar situations I found  were folks having issues with CC conflicting/causing 'privacy invasion' reactions. We could try something to see if this may be the case in your game if you have Mods or CC. 

I would try troubleshooting with a game repair along with removing the cache (as follows) and see if this helps. If you do have Mods/CC please remove them in this process and try the troubleshooting as described below. (If you don't have Mods or CC, just skip the part about removing the Mods folder, but still delete the cache file mentioned.) If you ever had Mods or CC in the past then do the steps as if you have them currently (removing the Mods folder), as there could be damage that has remained after you removed them.

• Exit your game then exit Origin. Copy the Mods folder from your 'The Sims 4' folder onto your desktop (for future reference) then delete the mods folder and the localthumbnailcache.package file in your 'The Sims 4' folder and restart the game and so that the game will re-create the folder.
  • Then run a game repair [ Open Origin, click 'Game Library' then right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game ]. Make sure to let it run until it has completed all repairs (it will do the basegame first, then run through each of your expansions/packs). After that, please see if the issue has stopped.

Let us know if this helps.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)