Can you make your song/lyrics worth more?

by LittletaIks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you make your song/lyrics worth more?

★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

I have a musician and a singer sim. When they license their songs or lyrics, every time I get royalties for them, the amount fluctuates. Is there a way to make the songs/lyrics worth more money consistently? Like singing or playing the songs in public at clubs? Thanks! Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (3,433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you make your song/lyrics worth more?

★★★★★ Guide

@LittletaIks,

From what I have noticed, there's a few ways you can make songs/lyrics worth more; give these a try at some point:

- Get the Creative Visionary Trait (This increases quality of written/created works, which include books and songs.)
- Get the Established Name Fame Perk (This allows all works that your sim makes to be worth more.)

- Keep Writing/Performing! (Like Painting, your Sim gets better with more and more experience; as your Sim continues to produce works, they will be able to do so quicker, and they will cumulatively also gain more value.)

- B

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,416 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can you make your song/lyrics worth more?

★★★★★ Guide

@LittletaIks,

From what I have noticed, there's a few ways you can make songs/lyrics worth more; give these a try at some point:

- Get the Creative Visionary Trait (This increases quality of written/created works, which include books and songs.)
- Get the Established Name Fame Perk (This allows all works that your sim makes to be worth more.)

- Keep Writing/Performing! (Like Painting, your Sim gets better with more and more experience; as your Sim continues to produce works, they will be able to do so quicker, and they will cumulatively also gain more value.)

- B

Message 2 of 2 (3,417 Views)