Can you add more then 8 sims in one household on ps4

by LunaCpup12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you add more then 8 sims in one household on ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

I play Sims on PS4 and wanted to i can add more then 8 sims in one household. I only need to add 1 more sim. Can you?

Message 1 of 4 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you add more then 8 sims in one household on ps4

Champion

@LunaCpup12, the Sims 4 on consoles is built with the same limits as TS4 on PC/Mac.  You can only have 8 Sims on PC/Mac so it would be the same for consoles.Disappointed (The only exception is if a PC/Mac user uses Mods, which consoles can't use.  But PC players like myself who don't use Mods are in the same boat as you. Frown)

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@LunaCpup12, the Sims 4 on consoles is built with the same limits as TS4 on PC/Mac.  You can only have 8 Sims on PC/Mac so it would be the same for consoles.Disappointed (The only exception is if a PC/Mac user uses Mods, which consoles can't use.  But PC players like myself who don't use Mods are in the same boat as you. Frown)

Message 2 of 4 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you. It's weird. If there is no limit in the real world....🤣🤣🤣

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

Champion

@LunaCpup12  LOL you are 100% correct! Large smile  In real life there is not limit for a home lot (although public buildings do have a fire code that limits the number).Wink

But in the game it is so that your game will still preform well.  If you have to many Sims on a lot, the game slows down and on lesser computers it could crash. Disappointed  I don't know what the PS4's capabilities are compared to a computer in this regard, but since the game is based of the computer version, that is also the limitations of the console versions. Wink

Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)