Original Post

Can't see inside my house.. Sims 4

★★★★ Novice

I can only see the inside of the house when I'm in builder mode.. Please help

Message 1 of 16 (139,145 Views)

Re: Can't see inside my house.. Sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This is the anthem forum page. This is the link to the sims 4 forum page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

This forum should help you solve your issue. Search for your issue or scroll through to find an issue similar to yours.

Hope this helped Standard smile  

Message 2 of 16 (139,069 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Go down through the levels of your house using Page Down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 16 (139,062 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If what jpkarlsen said dosn't help you, can you post a screenshot or something like that from your game so we can see what is looks like?
You should be able to click the buttons in your upper right corner. Blue arrow for changing floor (page up/down), and red arrow to make the walls invisible.

Sims4 walls.PNG

Message 4 of 16 (139,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

Save and exit the game reload it, if that doesn't work move houses or start a new game, if that still doesn't work go to help websites and stuff, hope this helps Standard smile

Message 5 of 16 (139,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have found that if I go to manage worlds and play another household for a minute then go right back it works. Mine only does this during some type of holiday or gathering.
Message 6 of 16 (131,525 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Very effective I restarted my game probably 20 times but I tried manage worlds that's what fixed it.
Message 7 of 16 (131,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It won't let me page down!! Help, please! I made an adorable family that I really wanna play.

Message 8 of 16 (108,888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you have your walls up? That was one of the mistakes I made when I first started to play the game. 

Message 9 of 16 (108,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. I tried to visit the house as a different household and it said to move in a household from the gallery. My theory is that the game hasn't completely registered that your household lives in that house.

I moved the household to a vacant lot (would probably work if it was a lot with a build on it if you have no vacant lots in your worlds). Make sure you sell the furniture with the lot so that when you move back, your hard decorating work is still there. Move the household back to the original lot and it should work.

Message 10 of 16 (100,390 Views)