Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't reapply to university

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, My First Pet Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to have a Sim apply for university again after raising skills after being denied entry to a distinguished program.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims are not given the opportunity to reapply, saying that "[Sim name] has already sent in an application".
What do you expect to see? I expect Sims to be able to reapply to University after gaining skill levels towards a certain degree.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

With the new University pack, it says I have the opportunity to raise my skills and apply again, but when I go to reapply it says that I've already submitted an application so I can't submit another one. What do I do to fix this? 

Message 1 of 7 (44,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Can't reapply to university

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NumeroLetter How much time has passed ?

There's a cool-down period.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (44,260 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NumeroLetter How much time has passed ?

There's a cool-down period.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (44,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It was only a couple days; I didn't realize that you couldn't reapply immediately afterwards. After waiting a week or so, the option reappeared. Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (43,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NumeroLetter irl or in game?
Message 4 of 7 (28,482 Views)

★ Guide

RE: There's a cool-down period.

K ... How long is the cool down period exactly? How many days? I got into the wrong university and need to re-apply so how long will I have to wait? It says classes start in 4 days. 

Message 5 of 7 (25,327 Views)

Re: Can't reapply to university

★★★ Newbie

Did you drop out of university or withdraw from term? withdraw from term prevents it forever, drop out of university only prevents it for 5 sim days.

Message 6 of 7 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh, cool.

Message 7 of 7 (1,709 Views)