Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't place floor tiles

by sarahholdenried

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't place floor tiles

★★★★ Novice

I literally can't place floor tiles for my second floor. A grid will show just fine but I can't add floor tiles no matter what. YES I have tried making a room and deleting the walls, that does Not work at all, nor did any floor tiles even show up when I placed a room, just the walls. It's just an issue with the second floor. I need a second flooring so I can add stairs to it from the first floor, so I can have stairs go from the second floor to the third floor.
I just had the update, last I played, this wasn't an issue at all when I built a house and it had a second floor too, and flooring would show up when I placed a room, but since Update, the second floor now has a flooring issue.
Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: Can't place floor tiles

★ Pro

@sarahholdenried Please refer to the other thread that you posted on, and I just replied to you in. There is a video that I made posted in the replies in that thread/conversation that has some suggestions and demonstrated a few things (like re-tracing a room to build the floor and ceiling) that may be useful to you in your current frustrations. Thank you! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Cannot-Delete-Individual-Floor-Tiles/m-p/7985391#M13848

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help