Re: Can I change sims 4 from my old account (that I can't login) to my new accou

by CMeki

Original Post

Can I change sims 4 from my old account (that I can't login) to my new account?

★ Novice

I bought Sims 4 as a disc last year, and activated it on my origin account. About few months later my computer had logged me out from my origin account, and I couldn't login, because I didn't remember which email I had used to create my account, and when I tried to "reset the password" on every email I had, I didn't get the message on any of my emails, so I made new origin account, and I would like to know can I get my sims 4 to my new account so I could play it again. Can someone help?

Message 1 of 8 (3,506 Views)

Re: Can I change sims 4 from my old account (that I can't login) to my new accou

Champion (Retired)

@Anskimaria

Were you under 16? You might have had a parent help you with the account, try resetting it to their email?
You can move games to new account but you need to prove to EA that you are the owner of the other account. So try to line up all email addresses and possible account names, and also if you can, fins any activation code to any game or expansion you have on your account. If they cannot locate your account they cannot move the game.

Then you need to contact EA support. On Christmas Day they don't have that much people working so the live chat and phone line is closed down, so I would reccommend you spend the day with your family (maybe ask your parents about the account), and try to get help tomorrow.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Here are some tips on how to contact them if it's complicated!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/m-p/5650100#M227888

Good Luck & Merry Christmas

Message 2 of 8 (3,493 Views)

★ Novice

@CMeki

I was 15, so maybe my parents could help whit this. Thank you very much!!!!

Message 3 of 8 (3,490 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Anskimaria

Yes, it is possible that you made a child account together then and if you do that it's always connected to a parent-email!
Hope it works out!

Message 4 of 8 (3,482 Views)

★ Novice

@CMekiDo you know when EA Support come back to work ? They suspended my FIFA account without any reason during holiday time and I can not contact them. Thanks @CMeki

Message 5 of 8 (3,462 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Well when i checked the home page IT said tomorrow, so I think they ment the 26th. might have to wait until normal working hours GMT though, so maybe 4-5 morr hours. I do not KNOW though, bit we can hope!
Message 6 of 8 (3,451 Views)

★ Novice

@CMekiI contact them already but they said it's gonna to take 7-10 days to process. I have to wait for them to fix their mistake. It's so pathetic.

Message 7 of 8 (3,426 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@T4MaRaa

Oh, I'm sorry for that, that's a really long time. Maybe you can ask them to make it up for you during the time. Or when they have processed it and realized that you didn't do anything wrong you can ask fore something as compensation? Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (3,417 Views)