Can EA make a gamepack where you can play your sim as student at school?

by mermaidTealblu

Original Post

Can EA make a gamepack where you can play your sim as student at school?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I (mermaidtealblu) and a friend of mine (1123mcb) wanted to know if EA can make a Sims 4 gamepack where you can play your sim as a student in school. You could play in grade, middle, high and even college. We think this could take the Sims 4 the next level. My friend (1123mcb)  came with the name Class in Session.-      From Sims 4 Players and Lovers, MermaidTealblu & 1123mcb

Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)

Re: Can EA make a gamepack where you can play your sim as student at school?

★ Apprentice

This would be great. I would love to relive those awkward, hellish days.

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Can EA make a gamepack where you can play your sim as student at school?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mermaidTealblu@Marish01, it is very possible that EA is working on a University pack to TS4. Standard smile Of course, we don't know for sure, but it is a good guess since it is one of the most requested packs that we had in previous versions of The Sims (TS2 and TS3 specifically) that EA hasn't made for TS4 yet. Angel  But then again they could be working on another expansion pack that no body has even thought of !Cool

As for playing elementary, junior high, high school, etc. this is still possible, but less likely than a University pack. Wink EA's way of doing things with TS4 has been more specific content in a pack (like the Vampires GP instead of a general supernatural pack like we had in TS3; or like how we have 2 vacation destination packs in Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure, unlike in TS3 where we had 3 locations in one pack.) 

But over the years there have been many people who have requested a school pack for all ages, including having a boarding school option! So who knows, they might make a pack like this yet!?! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)