Burning Leaves Piles

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Burning Leaves Piles

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

when you burn the leave piles do the ashes go away on there own?

if not.. then Forgotten Hollows has a problem.. there are no trash cans to throw ashes away..

Message 1 of 5 (1,492 Views)

Re: Burning Leaves Piles

Champion

@LadyDarkSorrow, I have not tried burning leaf piles on public lots, just on home lots.  On the home lot I didn't have an outdoor trash can and had to add one, but of course you can't do that on public lots unless you own them (as a business).  I will try to leave a pile of ashes and see if they ever disappear on their own. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,466 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PugLove888 the leaf pile I'm talking about is the ones that don't spawn on any lots, they spawn around the hood like wild plants..

Message 3 of 5 (1,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@LadyDarkSorrow, I'll still check, but it might be just like the left-over food that Sims grill and leave in the park.  I've stayed on my Sim's lot almost exclusively since I've been working on her large garden.  I'll have to send her off lot more to learn more. Wink

Update:  There was a big leaf pile outside of my lot but near it.  I did not rake/build it.  It was starting to smell and attract flies, so I burned it. SickLarge smile The ashes stayed for a couple of days but then they disappeared.  I don't know if they went away on their own, or if a neat passerby cleaned it up. Raised eyebrow But then again, this wasn't in Forgotten Hollow, so I don't know if they ran across the neighborhood to the nearest trash can or not.  If I find anything else on it I will update you. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (1,452 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

great! thanks

Message 5 of 5 (1,410 Views)