Re: Build-a-Bundle with Island Living on Release Day?

by TomasGrizly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Build-a-Bundle with Island Living on Release Day?

★ Guide
Are we going to be able to use Island Living to build a bundle along with another game pack and stuff pack on release day? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 18 (2,839 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @SimmerGeorge, EA_Mai has just shared an FAQ Thread which asked a similar question. 

@EA_Mai wrote:

Will The Sims 4 Island Living be added to Build Your Own Bundle?
After the pack has released worldwide, that’s the plan! We don’t have specifics on the timing, but we will let you know here once it’s available for bundling 😉

-Mai

Check out the FAQ thread for The Sims 4 Island Living for more FAQ's.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (2,715 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to know as well. Searching was not entirely useful - Seasons were bundle-ready on release, GF was not, so the last few expansions are not really consistent. I don't mind waiting a few days but I'd like to know if there's any plan.

Message 2 of 18 (2,813 Views)

★ Guide
@TomasGrizly After some research it seems that Get Famous was bundle-ready a couple of hours after release but the bundle was buggy and the pack didn't show up for many people. The solution was to simply build a bundle on the official origin website and not the application. Seemed to work for many on release day.
I would still like for someone from EA to give a proper answer before release this time though...
Message 3 of 18 (2,787 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @SimmerGeorge, EA_Mai has just shared an FAQ Thread which asked a similar question. 

@EA_Mai wrote:

Will The Sims 4 Island Living be added to Build Your Own Bundle?
After the pack has released worldwide, that’s the plan! We don’t have specifics on the timing, but we will let you know here once it’s available for bundling 😉

-Mai

Check out the FAQ thread for The Sims 4 Island Living for more FAQ's.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 18 (2,716 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna Thank you very much for your reply! I appreciate it
Message 5 of 18 (2,699 Views)

★ Apprentice

welp. its release day. no notice of when bundling will be available yet.......

Message 6 of 18 (2,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@YTQueenFiendI see it available for bundle on the website but not in Origin client -yet-, maybe it's the same issue with Origin cache as with Get Famous

EDIT: Deleting origin cache files (guide here) makes IL visible for the bundle

Message 7 of 18 (2,598 Views)

★ Novice

I just bought it as a bundle a few hrs after US release. It is not working on the app but if you go on the origin website it is there. 

Message 8 of 18 (2,585 Views)

★ Apprentice

That's what I'm doing right now! I freaked out at first, thought I waited for the release date for nothing (since there was a sale a few days ago) but it works thank goodness.

Message 9 of 18 (2,557 Views)

EA app Team

I see you already noticed! But yep, the pack is now available to bundle.

If you cannot see it, please, try this.

Happy swimming!

Message 10 of 18 (2,541 Views)