by jennnieme1956

Original Post

Bowling Alley

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Bowling Alley
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I built the Bowling Alley then I cant use it .
How is this making it more difficult? I can not make it public
How can we reproduce this experience? Tell me how to make it public

I built the Bowling Alley and now I can not go there or go in

Message 1 of 4 (473 Views)

Re: Bowling Alley

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@jennnieme1956 

You need to change the lot type from residential to Bar or similar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@jennnieme1956

Bowling Alley isn't a lot type, so you can't find this term in the information about the lot.
Select in the information panel a café, bar or club (left side at the top of the screen). If in this way you mark this lot, your sim will be able to visit it. NPC Sims will also appear there.
Of course, you must meet all the requirements of the game for such a bar. Turn this building as a bar and now check once more in information panel what is needed for the bar and add these things to your Bowling Alley.

I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Further to @kreatora‘s comment, there are three lot types you can use when building/placing bowling alleys that will trigger sims to visit the lot to bowl. They are bar, as mentioned, lounge and night club venue types. As already mentioned, you just need to fulfill the requirements for whichever lot type you choose to make it functional. 🙂

Best regards, 

Jennifer 

Message 4 of 4 (422 Views)