BUGS!!! Cheats

by NightmareAlice21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BUGS!!! Cheats

★★★★ Novice

I noticed a number of my cheats are not working anymore.  I also have no option anywhere to do custom music in-game, which was supposedly just fixed during the update.

List of cheats known to not be working...

Skill Cheat

Buff Cheat

Sims.modify_funds

stats.fill_commodities_household

sims.fill_all_commodities

stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_

And these are just the ones I have tried to use...

Anyone else having this problem?  I have tried to repair the game. This all started to happen after the update.

Message 1 of 22 (1,921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Skill Cheats not working

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Hamicj01 wrote:

I updated my game today, and ever since the skill cheats haven't been working. All the other cheats that I've used still work, but the skill cheats just don't. Is anyone else having this problem? 

Yes, known issue for Skills.

For the others, did you all put testingcheats first ? Seems a few more cheats require that now.

Also, please post about cheat issues here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 22 (2,162 Views)

All Replies

Re: BUGS!!! Cheats

★★ Novice
Hi, I tried to use the following cheats and nothing worked:

Sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester1
Sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester2
Sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester3
Sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor

I noticed some other cheats are not working too, and everything was ok before the update.
Message 2 of 22 (1,885 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm just glad I am not the only one.  I just named a few of them.  I didn't go thru all of them.

Message 3 of 22 (1,881 Views)

Sims 4 Skill Cheats not working

★ Novice

I updated my game today, and ever since the skill cheats haven't been working. All the other cheats that I've used still work, but the skill cheats just don't. Is anyone else having this problem? 

Message 4 of 22 (1,868 Views)

is the skill cheat going to get fixed?

★★★★★ Newbie

is the sims4 skill cheat actually going to get fixed any time soon? 

Message 5 of 22 (1,861 Views)

★★ Novice
same here, none of these work for me either
Message 6 of 22 (1,857 Views)

Champion

I tried "stats.fill_commodities_household" and it didn't work for me either.  However, "bb.moveobjects on" & "kaching" do work for me, so it isn't all cheats that are affected. Wondering 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 22 (1,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Hamicj01 wrote:

Yes, known issue for Skills.

For the others, did you all put testingcheats first ? Seems a few more cheats require that now.

Also, please post about cheat issues here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 22 (2,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes, I put the testingcheats one in and I have already posted in that forum too.

Message 9 of 22 (1,806 Views)

Skill Cheats?

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I have no idea if I am doing this right, this is kinda all new to me but I'm really frustrated that the skill cheats don't seem to be available anymore.... If anyone of you are like me and LOVE using the skill cheats can relate to getting annoyed and frustrated, right? Don't get me wrong, I love playing The Sims and am very interested in Seasons but I feel like I can't really enjoy it with having to learn all the skills the hard way, well, the LONG way. It takes way to long to master a skill! 

Sooo I guess my question is....Can someone tell me what's going on? And if this problem will be fixed...?

Thanks!

Message 10 of 22 (1,554 Views)