Re: BUGS!!! Cheats

by jharden003

Original Post

Re: Skill Cheats?

★★★ Novice

Last update broke cheats. No news if they are going to fix it.

Message 11 of 22 (2,570 Views)

sims 4 seasons

★ Novice

Hi y'all just got the seasons game yesterday and can't use most of testingcheats is anyone else having this problem or have resolved it

Message 12 of 22 (2,510 Views)

Champion

@peytonelsie, and @Dee_Spoopy, there is some news on bugs that appeared with the new update.  @crinrict has stated that they are working to fix the fireplace bug with a patch.  I'm pretty sure they are working on fixing the cheats bug with a patch also (probably the same patch), especially since some people have stated that the "reset sim" cheat is one of the ones affected … and that is the most important cheat since it fixes stuck Sims!   I do know they are collecting data regarding this.  It will just take a little time! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 22 (2,549 Views)

Hero

Hi @peytonelsie @Dee_Spoopy

Please post about cheat issues here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

List any cheats that are not yet mentioned in the second post. Other than that, it's a known issue

Locking this threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 22 (2,539 Views)

Parenthood character value cheats not working

★★★ Newbie

I've just updated my game and the character value cheats will not work is there a fix?

Message 15 of 22 (2,528 Views)

Re: BUGS!!! Cheats

★★★ Newbie
did you do the "testingcheats true" first?
Message 16 of 22 (2,533 Views)

Why Cant I No Longer Use The Sims 4 Skill Cheat

★★★★★ Novice

My Sims 4 Skills Level Up Cheat Use To Work. But Now They Dont Sense The Late Up Date 6,19th 2018. I Can Use Every Other Cheat But It Wont Let Me Level Up Any Skills. It Use To Work But Now It Dont And I Dont Know Why Please Help !! I have Tried Everything. I Uninstalled And Resinstalled... I Even Uninstalled And Reinstalled The Orgin.. & The All the Games And Packs I Have. I Still Cant Use The Skills Level Up Cheat No Matter What.

Message 17 of 22 (2,544 Views)

Force labor cheat not working HELP

★★ Novice

Please someone fix this the force into labor cheat was working until I Installed the laundry day stuff pack. Ive tried googling to see if I can find something else but it's not working I've tried everything I've done testingcheat true and the put in sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor that's the one that use to work now it don't so then I tried the sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor it don't work.  Please help me get this cheat back it helps so much 3 days is a while to wait for a baby to come out. 

Message 18 of 22 (2,518 Views)

Re: Force labor cheat not working HELP

Champion (Retired)

A lot of cheats were broken after the recent patch. You can find the collection thread in the Bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 19 of 22 (2,516 Views)

Re: Parenthood character value cheats not working

Champion

@Ember-NaiyaBelle, your issue is more likely to get attention if it is in the proper forum.  This is the Sims 4 Game Information forum, but your issue belongs in the Sims 4 Bug Reports forum. Wink  There is a thread there regarding bugs with cheats here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/page/6

The recent bugs with the cheats after the latest update has affected many of the cheats (but not all of them). Frown The first 5 1/2 pages of this thread are not about the recent update's affect on cheats, but the last 20 pages deal only with the current problem!  If your particular cheat is not mentioned, please add it to the list!  I know it is a lot of info to sort through Disappointed , but your issue is more likely to be resolved if it is reported here! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 22 (2,502 Views)