Re: Alot is needed on the sims 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Alot is needed on the sims 4

★★★★ Novice

I don't know where to start but since playing sims 4 and used to play to sims 3 a little bit there's few things what can me needed in sims 4 from sims 3.

1. More towns without buying at least $60 for an expansion
  2. Sims 3 drives everywhere sims 4 needs that too
  3. Do bring back University Life and what i didn't see on the sims 4 is the horoscope from the previous series
  4. Don't use artist songs i noticed Nelly's "Hot In Here"and Katy Perry's Friday Night on the sims 3 i'm just saying don't get sued lol
  5. I remember from Sims 3 you can color tone your hair highlights,ends etc they need that back on the sims 4.

Conclusion: So far the game is good. Feel free to discuss.

Message 1 of 9 (646 Views)

Champion (Retired)

2. There is no open world in the Sims 4 so cars make no sense. The most you could get is a car by the curb that vanishes when you go somewhere.

3. There is rumours of a University expansion later in the year.

4. If EA uses songs from an artist they will have licensed them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (620 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is why I said need open world to roam in like  on Sims 3 i get what your saying. 

Message 3 of 9 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@JenNGor, it has been stated by some Sim Gurus a while back that TS4 will never get an open world like TS3 had.  This is because it is built on a completely different engine. And this was done to make the game run better on more people's computers.  So without an open world, what @jpkarlsen said about cars in the game is correct! Wink

I don't know if you ever played TS3 when it came out or not... but it was extremely frustrating.Sick  It had tons of fantastic ideas, that didn't work, and an open world was one of them! All the houses and Sims in that world would have to load (which took about 45 min or so for me Disappointed ) and then all those Sims would move around and the game would slow down incredibly....often grinding to a complete halt! Teeth baredDevil I would have to read while waiting for my game to start again (but it often wouldn't). (I love reading, but not when I want to play my game!)  So, when EA gave us semi-open worlds in TS4, I was relieved.Angel  Five years in with all the packs installed, and my game still runs smoothly! :eahigh_file: I'll take my game actually running over an open world any day! Large smile  What good is an open world if you can't use it?!? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 9 (585 Views)

★ Guide

@PugLove888 Love love love that sims 4 is more playable than 3. However, it would have been nice if neighborhoods were open. You know how you can walk around the little neighborhood in the world. It would be nice to load a couple of the lots. For instance if one family member goes to a park next door i want to still tell the Sims in the house to care for themselves. I hate how sims at home fall apart when following one to another lot.

Message 5 of 9 (560 Views)

Champion

@stbnchristine, yes! Standard smile I agree that if one of my Sims enters a lot in their little neighborhood, they should be able to do so with out a loading screen and the loss of ability to still play the other household members!   So, if I'm playing the Goths, and Alexander wants to go over to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis house and play with the little Olivia there, he should just walk over and I should be able to control Bella, Mortimer, and Cassandra, sine they are all in the same neighborhood!  But if Bella wants to visit Eliza Pancakes, then the game should function as it currently does because the Pancakes house is across town from the Goth House! Wink  I don't mind loading screens most of the time (they aren't long at all in TS4) but it is silly to encounter a loading screen when you are just going next door! SickLarge smile

Message 6 of 9 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 well world we have now on the sims 4 so less in Newcrest.
Message 7 of 9 (501 Views)

Champion

@JenNGor, I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are saying Frown... do you mean that you don't want another town like New Crest?Wondering  Please clarify. Angel

Message 8 of 9 (483 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 nevermind what i asked i don't like explaining i have a problem issue explain it very clearly hope you understand. you see how every expansion has new worlds and pay i don't know at least $60 or buy a pack for $30, I'm not shading or disrespecting the team im just evaluating some points for the next game in the future. I'm a beginner.
Message 9 of 9 (424 Views)