Re: All of my Coworkers died w/ scientist

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All of my Coworkers died w/ scientist

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I made my sim get the scientist career and its been going perfectly until just recently when all three of my coworkers died and left me with none. I cant complete my daily tasks because the majority of them require some type of interaction with them, this leaves my sim with making around $100 a day when previously the average was around $1000. I have waited a few days to see if maybe some new coworkers would appear but they have not. I know some others have had issues with no coworkers from the beginning, I did have three but they all died. Anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 8 (581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @emmy821

basically create a Family in CAS, then move them into a lot

Choose to play the family and add them to the science career. You can make a family with 8 Sims and all put them in the career.

Then switch back to your other family and hopefully those will show up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (507 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @emmy821

does sound like the same issue as the no coworkers to me. They should be replaced after they die (on your next shift)

Which packs do you own ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (565 Views)

★★ Novice

I only own the Get to Work and Cats and Dogs Expansion packs

Message 3 of 8 (553 Views)

Hero
yeah, I think it's the same issue.

Click me too here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-No-co-workers-at-science-lab/m-p/7191829#M77630

Try creating some Sims in the career and see if those then show up when you switch back to your regular Sim

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you recommend doing this? 

Message 5 of 8 (536 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@emmy821
Click on the link you received from crinrict. You will see the lettering ME TOO on the first post. Click it
Message 6 of 8 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

I already did that, I meant about creating new sims and adding them to the scientist career, sorry for the confusion!

Message 7 of 8 (529 Views)

Hero

Hi @emmy821

basically create a Family in CAS, then move them into a lot

Choose to play the family and add them to the science career. You can make a family with 8 Sims and all put them in the career.

Then switch back to your other family and hopefully those will show up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (508 Views)