2018 Pregnancy cheats not working

by Popcorn8497

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2018 Pregnancy cheats not working

★★★ Newbie

Sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor is not working. I have seen old threads about this, but those were from 2014 and did not hold any answers. I’m sure I will sound like a complete idiot when I say this, but I heard something about patch day which was only a few days ago, so perhaps that’s why it’s not working? I’m not sure but it’s really frustrating to not have this cheat so can someone please help ?

Message 1 of 6 (75,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2018 Pregnancy cheats not working

Champion (Retired)

That is correct they are currently not working. You can find the Collection thread on cheats not working in the bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (78,932 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

That is correct they are currently not working. You can find the Collection thread on cheats not working in the bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (78,933 Views)

Hero
Hi @Popcorn8497

you can find more information in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (75,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah pregnancy cheats aren't working for me either, I want to do the cheat pregnancy.force_offspring_count (sim id) * (amount of babies) but its not working and neither are the rest of the pregnancy cheats since i downloaded the get to work pack. Does anyone know any other way to use them or how to turn them on?

Message 4 of 6 (75,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ikr

Message 5 of 6 (75,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You'll need a mod.

All info in the thread linked above.

Locking this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (75,060 Views)