Re: 2017?

by EA_Mai

Original Post

2017?

★ Guide

2017.jpg

I'm assuming I'm not the only one that having my the sims 4 showing 2017 instead of the current year which is 2018.

Message 1 of 6 (343 Views)

Hero
I noticed that too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (330 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That is the Copyright Year not current year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 6 (327 Views)

Hero
So the last copyright they had in 2017 ? I mean the game came out in 2014.

Does this mean have basically no copyright on the new packs ? (sorry, have no idea how this copyright stuff works).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Copyright laws in the US are somewhat convoluted. You need a lawyer to understand them. Our equivalent here (ophavsret) is much more straightforward. Basically it says "if you made it you have the rights". Not quite that simple though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (309 Views)

EA app Team
Hi there,

I don't even know how many times per week I open the game - we are in November and I didn't even notice that!

Not sure if that was missed, so I'll ask about it just in case. Good catch! :D

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 6 of 6 (278 Views)