Re: 1000 hours rewards

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

1000 hours rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

I propose that for every 1000 hours invested into the Sims 4 and loyally playing, that a Stuff or Expansion Pack be given for free. I personally have 1006 hours invested almost all of which are not AFK. The only issue with this is AFK hours counting. However I still think this would be a good reward for those players willing to put in the time and effort into the experience.

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: 1000 hours rewards

There are a few holes in that plan. 
This would mean The Sims team or EA would've to track your mouse movement. There is a lot wrong with that in my opinion.
A smart person would install a program that moved the mouse for you and lets that running for 1000 hours.
Next problem, EA needs to pay their people, which is done with selling these packs. If you're handing them out for free people will stop buying and just wait to hit 1000 hours. 
And what do you give to someone that logs 1000 hours and has all the packs already?

I guess a more fitting reward would be a badge that you can show on your Origin profile or maybe a free item like we had with the Plumbob lamps for all the EPs you had in The Sims 3. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)