Start your ultimate team

by Olympus4648

Original Post

Unable to find Daily Objectives, not getting XP in field pass

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

help i cant find daily objectives and nothing is giving me do i’m level one in the field pass

Message 1 of 6 (498 Views)

Re: xp

★★★ Newbie

xp*

Message 2 of 6 (494 Views)

Start your ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Someone please help I completed the Start your ultimate team missions but they are still the only missions i see and i am stuck on level one of field pass nothing gives me xp someone please help

Message 3 of 6 (484 Views)

Re: Unable to find Daily Objectives, not getting XP in field pass

★ Novice

Same here and it seems like a lot of people aren’t having this issue. I am extremely irritated about not being able to play the only good part about the game

Message 4 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you been able to figure it out yet?

Message 5 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice

There are SO many threads with this same problem spelled out in slightly different ways and EA Sports has been saying for MONTHS that they are "looking into it" without any action.  They should simply credit every player 2000xp to fix it for those stuck at 8000xp and unable to level up to level 2.  But instead, they sit and do NOTHING to fix it.  We paid the same amount for the game that others did who can advance easily yet EA Sports refuses to address this glitch that has been reported over and over and over again.

Message 6 of 6 (210 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help