Why doesn't Madden 23 PC have the same features as current generation console?

by CoolwaterPSN

Original Post

Re: [DISCUSSION/FEEDBACK] Pass Coverage Changes Coming to Madden NFL 23

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Thank you for moving this.
Message 61 of 327 (2,166 Views)

Re: Why doesn't Madden 23 PC have the same features as current generation consol

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry not the biggest issue, just redownload the game and should be solved. If it is an online anticheat even less of a problem, EA isolated the PC player base so when I played online I often had to wait more than 4 minutes for games or it stopped searching.
Message 62 of 327 (2,135 Views)

Re: Why doesn't Madden 23 PC have the same features as current generation consol

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry could you send a list for the new features for Madden 23 on PC? Only thing I got that we will be getting new is the new "face of the franchise". Along with the new ratings and roster update it is not worth 60 dollars. You (EA) are pricing your game almost the same as you price the product for xbox series x and s and ps5. You can't expect us pay full price for not even half of a product at this point. And what your statement of MUT points is: we have no crossplay, you exclude us from the main player base. Those are reasons almost no one plays MUT on PC and we (PC Players) don't spend huge amounts of money in MUT coins. We know EA has the tech for making it possible look at BF 2142 (okay a lot went wrong with that game) but PC was on par with xbox and ps5, and we were capable of crossplay. You can't say that madden is a more complex game than battlefield.
Message 63 of 327 (2,126 Views)

make madden 23 next gen on pc

★★★★★ Newbie

its been talked about enough on this site and has been asked for the past 2 games, WHY IS NEXT GEN NOT ON PC. I don't get it it should be next gen. most pc's have more power then the consoles you are putting next gen on. I feel like it is common sense at this point. why is madden 23 not next gen on pc

Message 64 of 327 (1,979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberrycan you respond to TWJanssen's question?

Message 65 of 327 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are we still waiting for an actual real life legitimate reason as to why PC won't be getting the next gen experience?

Message 66 of 327 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Roninx007 No, as previously said by the cm, there are plenty of reasons tobbuy madden. So I just asked what the new features were, that was asked 2 days ago so I think this should be a big list. I just don't think they spend 90% of the man hours on previous gen compared to current gen. While still pricing it like that.
Message 67 of 327 (2,087 Views)

EA Discriminating Against PC Players.

★★★ Apprentice

Why are PC players not getting the same treatment as Next Gen consoles even tho I have a $3000 computer that can outperform it easily I had hope this year that this would be resolved but it wasn't i truly feel like this is completely unfair especially when I spent $100 last year in December for Ea Play Pro if any EA worker sees this please inform the higher up that there's many people that would love to play Madden on there PC instead of having to buy a whole console yall have 2 months too fix this issue please try to fix it thank you have a great night. 

Message 68 of 327 (2,091 Views)

Why is Next Gen not being brought to PC for Madden 23?

★★★ Newbie

The PC community has been begging to receive the next gen updates for madden on pc for the last few years, yet there has been no acknowledgement from the EA developers about this. Most gaming computers are as powerful or more powerful than the next gen consoles, yet PC players have been left to dry. When will next gen come to PC for madden? This year? Next Year? Never? We just want answers. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 69 of 327 (2,042 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah after 3 years this is just EA being disingenuous towards PC and it has more to do with profitability then it has to do with the super lame hardware excuse.  At the very least they can be honest about that instead of treating us like idiots.  Like TWJanssen said at least tell us if there's actually going to be new features on the PC version that actually makes it unique compared to 21 or 22.  What's the selling point to us PC gamers that will get us to pay for your game?  I didn't buy 22 so give me your best pitch?

Message 70 of 327 (2,025 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help