Why doesn't Madden 23 PC have the same features as current generation console?

by CoolwaterPSN

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 PC

★ Guide

Can you guys please make Madden 24 have the next gen up dates? It's been years, man. Come on.

Message 311 of 327 (944 Views)

★ Guide

I would hope so. Fact is PC left the most advanced consoles in the dirt years ago.

Message 312 of 327 (943 Views)

Re: Why doesn't Madden 23 PC have the same features as current generation consol

★★★ Newbie

It's actually unreal how this dude's replies are literally copy and paste NPC type s**t. Works for a billion-dollar company but can't tell us the simple answer if Next Gen is coming to PC or not. EA is such a horrid company man, absolutely pitiful.

Message 313 of 327 (878 Views)

Re: Why doesn't Madden 23 PC have the same features as current generation consol

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA is a laughable pile of trash. One of the worst companies in the industry. They take games made by people who take pride in their art and force them to supress their love of the art and embrace EA's love for making money. Its an industry wide problem. The money makers got involved in the gaming industry and ruined it like they do everything they get involved with.

Message 314 of 327 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry so to this day Madden 23 on PC still doesn’t have the next gen features the consoles do. I just spent 3,000 on my PC and then another 70 to buy this * game and i can’t even get the full experience… EA as a whole company is just pathetic at this point, I want a refund on my game
Message 315 of 327 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been a PC Madden player since 19 and I find it crazy that it lacks so many features, I watch YouTubers like Bengal and TDBarret and their games look so much better and crisp than on PC. The animations, gameplay, and features are so much better compared PC. The passing doesn't feel right and running is clunky, wish they would implement them onto the PC version so we can enjoy the same experience. 

Message 316 of 327 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry The fact that we don't have the new passing engine, animations, or run game logic, to name a few. It feels like I'm playing Madden 19 on Xbox One
Message 317 of 327 (607 Views)

★ Apprentice

i bought madden 22 before realising it didnt have next gen features so refunded it, i thought its okay i'll wait until madden 23 and it was announced it wouldnt get it again

so i boycotted madden 23 too

not about to pay £50 for a roster change from my madden 21 version

Message 318 of 327 (396 Views)

★★ Guide

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 319 of 327 (358 Views)

★★ Guide

Bumpity bump bump bump...

Message 320 of 327 (276 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help