Title Update still has errors

by rikdawg74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Title Update still has errors

★★★★★ Guide

Updated the game today. Went to play it, got and error had to rest everything. When I did, it finally worked and I loaded my franchise. Still got errors with the ball switching hands when pointing first and the ball sticking to the wrong hand when pointing first down. (See Videos) Also, all these rookies getting face scans and Darren Waller is still generic? Good god! What is going on with this company? 

https://youtu.be/WZY2Pt7MvkY

https://youtu.be/zAFAhgPPVPE

Message 1 of 7 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Title Update still has errors

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure all they care about is that the store packs work.

Remember it doesn't matter if its a good game, it only matters if it makes money....

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (245 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

🤔🤔🤔

Message 2 of 7 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No comment from EA on this? It said it was fixed but, NOPE!! Any response would be nice. Heck I would take the middle finger at this point 

Message 3 of 7 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure all they care about is that the store packs work.

Remember it doesn't matter if its a good game, it only matters if it makes money....

Message 4 of 7 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BonesEnjoi Lol, I will just accept this as a solution. At least I heard back from someone!!
Message 5 of 7 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for all the responses EA! It’s still doing it. But hey I’m sure you already knew that. 👍🏻👍🏻

Message 6 of 7 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Still nothing? Blows my mind! Not only is it not fixed but you can’t even get a response as to why. You said it was? How can we has consumers talk to the clowns that make this game? If you Devs or creators have the guts, please get on here and talk to the Madden community about why this is the biggest piece of trash you have ever created. Or copy and pasted for that matter. Thanks for all the help EA!! 👎🏻👎🏻

Message 7 of 7 (196 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help