Starter Team and Joe Burrow Challenges not completing

by JKanehen13

Original Post

Re: MUT Progression

★★ Novice

Has it been fixed for anyone yet? Or has anyone been able to get in contact with EA?

Message 81 of 139 (831 Views)

Re: Mut rewards

★ Guide

@JKanehen13 wrote:

I can't even access Mut at all anymore. It is literally gone from my game. It gives me updates about new stuff coming out for it but when I click it to take me to it I get an error message saying "you don't have access to that section." I guess I spent $100 for waste of space on my hard drive. @EA_Illium

Had a similar experience with BF2042.  Bugged on launch, 8 months for fixes, response in the forums was.... interesting, often tone deaf, and very infrequent.  Now I've spent 100 bucks on the Mega edition of madden and the ultimate team isnt functional.  It's hard to tell what's going on from the outside but I feel like maybe EA is shuttering their sports division especially after FIFA.

Message 82 of 139 (994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just started MUT today and also stuck on the same screen after complete the same challenges multiple times 

Message 83 of 139 (822 Views)

Madden 23

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I load into Ultimate team the "START YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM" mission pops up and it says I’ve completed all of the challenges even though I’ve only completed 2 and won’t let me go into them and finish them. I also can’t play my first preseason game in face of the franchise. I’ve deleted my saved data, deleted and downloaded the game twice. I also can’t play the yard the only mode I can play is exhibition and online head to head

Message 84 of 139 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Illium so what is actually being done with this? 16 - SIXTEEN DAYS and still no fix or patch and I have still not been able to progress through any other challenges I am still stuck at the first set in MUT for the starter pack and the 78 Joe Burrow card. 

I have now completely missed the first competitive season pass and all the players packs and Xp associated. What recompense are we the community going to receive for the complete ABSURDITY you call a working game!

AFTER 16 DAYS AND NO ACCESS WE'VE ALL BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH!

Message 85 of 139 (959 Views)

★★ Novice

Still experiencing the exact same issue. I hate to think about how much money EA are missing out on from MUT not working.

Message 86 of 139 (943 Views)

★★★ Novice
@NoahBlacha no they have not, they just told me to report it on here
Message 87 of 139 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 88 of 139 (802 Views)

Re: Starter Team and Joe Burrow Challenges not completing

★★★★★ Novice

Same exact problem here on Xbox one 

Message 89 of 139 (1,155 Views)

Re: Starter team and joe burrow challenges not completing

★★★★★ Novice

No joe & it shows as complete but it's not letting me past the beginning challenges 

Message 90 of 139 (1,155 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help