Offline Franchise

by Midland38217

Original Post

Offline Franchise

★ Guide

Hello @EA_Blueberry. As you will recall, Madden 22, “the year of the franchise,” did not keep score in franchise games for several weeks. Then, the entire franchise would freeze and be inaccessible after several years, every. single. time. This took……wait for it….. over SIX MONTHS to fix. The NFL season was literally over by the time we could play franchise mode. 

My ONLY question…..is if this will happen again in Madden ‘23. And if you say no and it does you know full well I will quote you directly and post the living daylights out of this message board until you fix it. 

Please respond. Franchise fans don’t want to wait until February to play the game they bought in August. 

Message 1 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise

Thread moved out of Technical issuesStandard smile

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 3 (461 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise

★ Guide

No reply. Typical. I laughed when I saw a post for a revamped franchise experience this week. Maybe it’ll keep score. Maybe you’ll be able to save the game this time. Just buy it. Find out. This board is about to explode with issues after launch. With no reply to how unbelievably bad franchise was last year, I’ll wait. 

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help