Re: Madden NFL 23 Ratings Week

by Mutgrel

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Aidan Hutchinson and Josh Paschal should be Defensive End not Outside Linebacker. Also Von Miller should be Outside Linebacker not Defensive End

Message 11 of 16 (626 Views)

★ Novice

I think its very confusing understanding how a lot of the ratings are what they are but besides overall I want to bring yall's eyes to one stat that I think determines the overall use of a team. Throw power. The throw power on some of these quarterbacks is abysmal. Unless there is a new engine that changes things there no reason that Qb's like Joe burrow, Dak, and many others have throw power in the mid to high 80s while rookies and second years that are untested have throw powers in the 90s. I feel like the combine stats of these rookies are overhyped while the performance of actual quarterbacks starting is underrated. How in any way is a throw power 85-88 kept in a game. That doesn't translate properly in a sim. They can hardly complete passes 40-50 yards regularly without sailing. Meanwhile malik willis, trey lance, fields, zach wilson can easily accurately throw 60-70 yard bombs due to their throw power. This affect simulation leagues. In a pass heavy game 85-88 throw power range should be abolished. 

Message 12 of 16 (612 Views)

Here's an incredible image of this year's Madden NFL 23 99 Club!

https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/1550944344223399943

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 16 (600 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I think Quandre diggs is too low even though he made the Pro bowl two years in a row and is tied for most picks by safety since 2020 but he’s only a 83 and based on stats he was a top 10 safety so his ratings should reflect that
Message 14 of 16 (572 Views)

★★ Guide

Pro Football Focus had TJ Watt scored an overall 89 and Garrett a 92. So it's not just Madden that thinks he's better.

Message 15 of 16 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is it that aj brown and devante smith have the same speed rating. Isn’t devante smith faster and quicker than aj brown.

Message 16 of 16 (408 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help