Re: Madden 24 wishlist.

by NowImOnFire

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'd love to see training camp before the pre-season again. The only exciting part about franchise mode is the lame attempt at a scouting over haul they made, the draft, and FA. Outside of those, the game isn't any different than it was a couple years ago. 

Message 11 of 15 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Add all the networks, add multiple announcers, make the presentation more immersive, make the crowd more immersive and not sound like the same old crowd throughout the game. Pre-game show, half time show with animations from announcers and the games being covered. The game is so dual it’s not even funny. Be innovative and stop making the same game year in a year out. I mean we’re on a 5th gen console for god’s sake, there’s no reason any of these requests should be brought up. And btw whatever attempt you did make at #fixmaddenfranchise was below average at best. Stop saying we hear you and then proceed to put minimal effort into making it better. I think most fans of would be ok with you selling the game every other year and just provide a roster update on the off year, which is what you’ve been doing the past 10 years anyways lol 

Message 12 of 15 (224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

My wish is EA gives up or somehow loses the license forever!

Message 13 of 15 (201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stop making Football games. Tiburon clearly don't have any idea what a NFL game is supposed to be. That's my only wish 

Message 14 of 15 (192 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Go back to Madden 2003-2007 - just use one of those games as a template, use the code, the animation etc. EA's peak for Simulation football 15-20 years ago

Message 15 of 15 (171 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help