Madden 23 - WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

by dtmacri0001

Original Post

Madden 23 - WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

okay so this isn't really a question more of a comment.   Been reading a bunch of messages and threads and I am just going to say this, agree or not, that's cool.

I have been loyal to Madden and other EA titles for decades.  In the case of Madden I think since around '97 or something crazy like that I have been buying it every year without question.  I am sure at this point a developers kid and made it to college thanks to my bank account.   I love franchise mode, as well as online leagues but my focus is on Franchise mode.  I remember in the past when HIT STICK came out how cool that was but have always in the back of my mind been wondering when franchise mode would get some serious improvements if not a complete overhaul.  The changes to scouting last year, maybe the year before were a good start for sure.  This year, I don't think I have been more exited about all the franchise mode improvements.  I have not played the beta but been following some social media dudes and watched a couple of trailers.  

Looks really good this year, can't wait.       

Message 1 of 1 (254 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help