Re: Madden 23 - Toggle Off

by biggew

Original Post

Madden 23 - Toggle Off

★★ Novice

Square Box on right side of screen with X factor information and stadium momentum should be able to turn off in settings or visual feed back . Too much on screen when trying to play . Also should be able to toggle of scoreboard for OLED users for potential Burn - In. 

Message 1 of 6 (12,762 Views)

Community Manager

@ybfromthecity 

Thank you for the submission. Please relay this to the official closed beta forums for the development team to monitor.

Post closed beta feedback here: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/closed-beta

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (12,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the link you show does not allow me to leave feedback. The momentum factor information onscreen pre-play on offense has to go away. Whenever you hold the L2 key on preplay, those dumb boxes block the preplay receiver icons. That whole momentum factor information is worthless

Message 3 of 6 (11,763 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Currently playing a game with three gameday factors and three momentum factors. I can’t see the entire left side of the field when I try and view the routes preplay. I would completely turn off momentum or gameday factors if I could just to get rid of this problem, but that function doesn’t even exist.

Message 4 of 6 (9,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@andymal13 Same here
Message 5 of 6 (8,990 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would like to know who's brilliant stupid idea at EA it was to add this feature because it's totally worthless and blocks the view of 1/3 of the field. No one sits there and reads this garbage before a play. It must have a toggle to remove it!!!!

Another annoying feature is the fatigue bar above the head of the defensive players. Another dumb worthless idea. That's what the auto subs are for. We don't need to know when a player is getting tired with that obnoxious bar. i personally hate any type of icon on the top of players heads. Get rid of it!!!!

Message 6 of 6 (4,230 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help