Madden 23 (Next Gen) Too many interception

by Spider1303

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 (Next Gen) Too many interception

★★★★★ Newbie

So this thread has been going on for a month, and not a single Dev has responded directly to the issue. No one has even acknowledged the issue, and there is no sign of a resolution to this issue in sight. 

I would ask again, respectfully, that someone associated with the Madden team to opine on this issue that has been laid out before you extensively, in detail.

What are your plans for resolving this issue?

When can we expect those plans to take effect?

Thank you

Message 101 of 123 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jdblair5 I’ve heard the next update isn’t until mid October. So that’s probably the earliest. But I could be wrong
Message 102 of 123 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@jdblair5 wrote:

So this thread has been going on for a month, and not a single Dev has responded directly to the issue. No one has even acknowledged the issue, and there is no sign of a resolution to this issue in sight. 

I would ask again, respectfully, that someone associated with the Madden team to opine on this issue that has been laid out before you extensively, in detail.

What are your plans for resolving this issue?

When can we expect those plans to take effect?

Thank you

I think the silence just shows they don't care about consumers or the quality of the product. They already tricked us into buying it, no need to fix anything since EA got what they wanted (money). 

Message 103 of 123 (1,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not the silence. EA is basically threatening to remove those that are basically telling the truth about this game and giving their cheerleaders crap about defending this garbage. I'm an example.  Got an email from them telling me to behave basically rather than giving an answer to the problem we've been discussing for some time now. Smh. Screw EA and this game. #2KNFLWASBETTER. #NFLGIVE2KACHANCE. #NFLGIVEANYONEACHANCEOTHERTHANEA

Message 104 of 123 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The interceptions in this game are ridiculous.  I play online with the PS5.  I have had so many passes where the corner appears to be in man coverage, I then throw the ball at the receivers break and the cornerback instantly turns around and picks off the ball.  Its like all the cornerbacks have alien superpowers and senses.    I did buy a football game,  right EA?

Message 105 of 123 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What skill can I acquire to prevent defenders from doubling the speed of all my receivers to catch up in a fraction of a second? How about when they phase through my receivers to get a proper position? Or when they simply animate the INT through my receiver? Oh and let's not forget that they can instantly shift momentum and perform an ODB-esque catch. Get back to your corporate mandated bootlicking, EAsshole.

Message 106 of 123 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This game is terrible I have it on PS5 also and I feel I wasted my money buying it. All that garbage EA spewed during promotion only to put a game like this out. In no way shape or form is this game a simulation. 

Problems

No arc on the football when its thrown, the speed of the football is too slow when thrown and the QB's take to long to throw in they're throwing motion, no zip on the ball when thrown unless u have a stupid trait like Gunslinger, so u can have a QB with 95 throw power but not traits. And another QB with 85 throw power with traits and He will have more zip and speed on his pass than the stronger arm QB. Please EA tell me how that makes sense? Troy Aikman was a much better QB than Jeff George but He didn't have Jeff George's rocket arm smh.

The DB's are psychic and make plays on the ball when they're back is turned, The DB's have magic speed and catch up to the WR especially when the ball is thrown,

the animations look goofy and they're still isn't a proper psychics to the tackling system, defenders don't even need to plant there feet there is no such thing as momentum in this game

why is there a change of direction rating in this game if they don't plant or lose any speed changing directions?

The blocking system and offensive lineman and awareness is ATROCIOUS, when lineman especially block needs to be more impact to the defender especially if its a DB

safeties at LB in dollar formation going through lineman blocks like they are 260 pound linebackers, when a safety is lined up at LB they should be getting pancaked and pushed around with ease.

defenders beating blocks when u press the turbo button is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. My QB can have a huge hole up the middle to run I press turbo and the defender disengages his block to make the tackle.

This might be the most unrealistic game I've ever played. And when college football comes out as long as EA is making it I won't be buying it. How does this company still have a license with the NFL? It really shows u money is everything and that's sad.  

Message 107 of 123 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ericedub You are absolutely right. This version of Madden is at this point the worst I have ever played and I play madden sinc more than 10 Years. The main question is, waht did they do the whole year? Counting money? Interceptions are rediculous, blocking is worse and the whole franchise mode is exactly the same as last year.
Message 108 of 123 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Bakerstorm wrote:
@ericedubYou are absolutely right. This version of Madden is at this point the worst I have ever played and I play madden sinc more than 10 Years. The main question is, waht did they do the whole year? Counting money? Interceptions are rediculous, blocking is worse and the whole franchise mode is exactly the same as last year.

They spent the whole year figuring out how they could milk more money out of fools that play MUT instead of addressing base problems because microtransactions bring them continued revenue. EA is honestly dispicable at times. 

Message 109 of 123 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of this is new. Every year the game is released in a broken state. Remember last year the game couldn’t even get the final scores correct? The issue is that this is a monopoly so they have nothing to worry about. Like their product or not, if you want to play NFL football then this is it. I would love for any other company to get the NFL license. Until then, all we have is this broken mess.  

Message 110 of 123 (531 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help