Re: I didnt recieve any make goods for being locked out of mut from 12/25 - 1/11

by jerseyb257

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I didnt recieve any make goods for being locked out of mut from 12/25 - 1/11

★★★ Newbie

I was promised make goods and I’ve been waiting for a few days and I haven’t received anything 

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I didnt recieve any make goods for being locked out of mut from 12/25 - 1/11

Community Manager

Hi there, @SwaggShadow 

This isn't something we can help with over Answers HQ. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @SwaggShadow 

This isn't something we can help with over Answers HQ. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I submitted a ticket twice, once during the week of Christmas and the second, this week and nothing yet. My son was locked out for over 10 days but yet, you issue users who never locked out the makegoods?
You weren't in my home to explain to a 9 year old why he couldn't play MUT, use the players he got from the presents; it was not a happy home. I felt bad for him and now having him hear and watch yt from people saying, "the rich keep getting richer" when they were part of the presents glitch(we weren't as we opened our presents the morning of Christmas) plus getting the locked out makegoods, is just not right to do to a child.

Thanks for reading this and hope you change a 9 year old's heart from disliking Ea to doing what you promised to him.
Message 3 of 4 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I submitted a ticket and talked to an EA live support and they said we have to wait for a "fix" which we all know isnt coming we all know it wont another reason why i aint buying the next game they just dont care about the community only the money.

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help