when will the harbringer server be online

by Nylfreca

Original Post

when will the harbringer server be online

★★★ Newbie

I have not played in a long time. I came back to see how things changed and the server where my characters are is offline. Do we have any idea when or if it will be brought back online?

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: when will the harbringer server be online

Hero

@Nylfreca

Servers should be back up now as per here

Harbinger is once again available!

As I stated in a prior post, it is likely that most of you are not affected by the issues we experienced. Here is the primary scenario where you could be missing an item: If you had an item disappear from your inventory, character sheet, etc. and you then placed an item over top of it. Ex: You equipped a weapon, it disappeared, and you then put another weapon in that slot. In that situation it is possible you are missing one, or both of those items.

We are going to be pulling data on what items are missing from what characters in an effort to get those items back to you. This will not happen tonight, but I will post a status update on this tomorrow. You will not need to submit a CS ticket to resolve the issue.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this tonight, now get in there and play!

-eric

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)