ok wtf am I suppose to do?

by TylerMike24

Original Post

ok wtf am I suppose to do?

★★★ Newbie

So basically I got some armour from the CM and I accidentally removed it from me inventory and for whatever STUPID reason, it doesn't get added to your collection unless you equip it and now I cant get it back. are you ****ing serious? 

How the hell do I contract them? because they have no email, no online chat, I cant phone them because I have no service right now and I cant submit a ticket because you need to be a subscriber. I dont understand WHY the hell you have to pay just to submit a ticket, what a total ****ing SCAM!!

and I dont understand why you need to spend more money just to unlock CM items on all your characters, again total ****ing SCAM!! if I already paid for something then why should I pay AGAIN just to use it on another toon?

This game is a total joke and a scam. I've played enough online games to know that premium items should be account wide and tickets are suppose to be FREE!!

Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: ok wtf am I suppose to do?

[ Edited ]

@TylerMike24 

send an email to support@swtor.com from the email on the swtor account and detail what occurred with the CM item, try to leave the ranting out of the email though

response time is around 4 day at moment

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: ok wtf am I suppose to do?

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 ok thanks, I sent a message. funny I was just thinking about subbing for first time to lvl up my characters.
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)