Re: my

by Belgorad

Original Post

my

★★★ Newbie

hello i have a problem with my tau idair armor i bought it with my sith warrior and i put it in my legacy cargo so i could use it with my jedi knight and when i opened my cargo there was each piece of the armor except for the mask so if anyone can help me solve this problem i will appreciate it a lot

Message 1 of 5 (222 Views)

Hero

@lordakumaa 

Did you put each piece in your legacy cargo hold or the crate that contains the whole set?  Did you double check your sith warrior inventory to see if the head piece is still there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Belgorad yes it the first thing i did that is checking my inventory but no
Message 3 of 5 (167 Views)

Hero

@lordakumaa 

Submit an in-game ticket if your a subscriber with the armor set and character name.  Ensure you don't use bug as the category or you won't get a reply.

If your not a subscriber email support@swtor.com with the character name, server, item name and the issue.

Also while waiting for a response, check all the tabs in both the legacy and regular cargo hold in both charters and mail just in-case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 5 (150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you a lot

Message 5 of 5 (138 Views)