missing pvp weekly mission and some suggestion

by DarthRevan1234

Original Post

missing pvp weekly mission and some suggestion

★★ Apprentice

my lv65 pub char cant receive weekly pvp mission, all other characters work fine, just 1 toon cant receive.

change combat proficiencies cancel back to esc key again, it is very annoy that "esc" key cant cancel it.

Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)

Re: missing pvp weekly mission and some suggestion

Hero

@DarthRevan1234

In regards to the combat profiencies bug please see bug report thread here

In regards to your first issue first make sure you don't have any PvP missions in your log already and if you do abandon them.

Right click on your character portrait and choose to reset all active phases.

Lastly try to switch fleet instances and see if you can obtain them there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (500 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Belgorad wrote:In regards to your first issue first make sure you don't have any PvP missions in your log already and if you do abandon them.

Right click on your character portrait and choose to reset all active phases.

Lastly try to switch fleet instances and see if you can obtain them there.

no, it doesn't work, i tried everything u said, still cant receive weekly mission, only daily, and the worst thing is: i lost all pre5.0 pvp missions.

somehow, this bug only appear on 1 lv65 character of all my 20 toons, must be a weir bug.

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

Hero

@DarthRevan1234

At this point I would submit an in-game ticket.  There is definitely something with that character that could be causing the issue and would need them to fix.  You will need to be a subscriber to create an in-game ticket.

If you are not a subscriber I would email support@swtor.com with the character name, server and details of the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (484 Views)