Re: Why was my account banned?

by zorbo35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why was my account banned?

★★★★★ Newbie

I haven't played in a very long time but went to log on and my account appears to have been banned for some reason.  Is there any way to find out why? I have tried to use the contract us option on web site but there is no option to send an email and the phone numbers say they are for subscribers only.   

Message 1 of 6 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

@GreyShade 

anyone can call with account issues that is why it says or you have an account issue

as too an email you can try swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com may take them a while to respond

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (867 Views)

All Replies

@GreyShade 

anyone can call with account issues that is why it says or you have an account issue

as too an email you can try swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com may take them a while to respond

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 6 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why was my account banned    I have tried to contact you    with no luck           I had forgot about it,  then  I get my bank statement  and you had charged my bank account  so either unblock me   or cancel me            thank you

Message 3 of 6 (796 Views)

Hero

@zorbo35 

For this you will either need to call customer service via the info here or email swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com to see about getting your account unbanned.  Customer service via phone can also see about this as well.  Unfortunately there is no way to resolve this via the forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 6 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ah. Im having this same exact problem. When i contacted customer service however they told me only EA can lift this ban, and that they dont have any power over it. only to find out that you cant actually contact EA???? are we being played here? because ive been trying to subscribe for the new expansion, and havent played in years. very very bad experience so far!

Message 5 of 6 (640 Views)

Hero

@byu1984 

Try this Information:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 6 of 6 (600 Views)